Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
©2018 Jahangirnagar University Journal of Science (ISSN 1002-8594). All rights reserved. However, permission is granted to quote from any article of the journal, to photocopy any part or full of an article for education and/or research purpose to individuals, institutions, and libraries with an appropriate citation in the reference and/or customary acknowledgement of the journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Users registered in any capacity with the journal can edit their personal data and notification settings by clicking View Profile in the upper right corner of the screen. To close an account, please contact email@example.com